December 1, 2006

Learning to Blog...

I have never been that great at journaling, but God has been stretching me in many ways to do more than what I thought I could. It is my hope to be able to better communicate just what it is that God is doing here in Antigua, Guatemala. Not only for me and my family, but kingdom stuff as well. I know that God is busy not only here, but where you are as well. Please take a minute or two and reflect on the many things that God is doing for you. and share them. This is my purpose for starting this "blog".

I am getting into the game a little late and hope to back log the events of the past several months as we move into the future.

If your web browser is RSS compatible you can subscribe to this blog as an RSS Feed. The link for this is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you for your interest and support.

No comments: