May 7, 2010

The quick trip...

Nancy and I made a quick trip back to the states with the express purpose of updating my motorcycle endorsement on my license and clearing out a storage unit we have maintained the last 3.5 years. It coincided with our 90 visa as well - yada, yada, yada... We hadn't plan to mention the trip and for those of you wondering why we didn't call... sorry.

Not to bash any particular airline... however the irony of the moment did not escape my laugh zone when all at the same time that I was being a dutiful patron reviewing the safety information pamphlet - an announcement offering the "big chair" in the front of the plane for only a $75 upgrade payable only by credit/debit card - while taxiing to take-off - and the blatant opinion expressed by a previous passenger/aspiring artist on the cover of the safety information pamphlet.

No comments: